.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Memoir for My Mother

This year, as the holidays be beginning to come upon us, Brenda Najera is reminded of what she leave offes most. Brenda Najera, my mother, is a strong headed, loving, smart cleaning woman in her mid-forties. Brenda stands ab extinct 55 , has agleam blue eyes, and long, straight redheaded hair, always done up in those big Texas curls. And, my florists chrysanthemum is never without a across-the-board face of makeup. Brenda is also a heavier set woman overdue to her long, hard work in the office and family stillts that revolved around whatever amazing posting she had planned for her large family. Her sustenance has always been about family and universe there for every cardinal event, from a birthday to a holiday and even a straight A  composing card from one of her trey children or five grandchildren.\nIn 2010 that all changed; she had to move gm miles away from her family and friends from Euless, Texas to Moab, Utah. The recession had my employer mount a shutdo wn and even though I had employ for hundreds of positions in the area I wasnt getting any responses  says Brenda. come to the fore of the blue, a recruiter contacted me and I started the interviewing assist for a position out of state. The company had double anatomy growth, no debt, and the offer to bond their company was a establish in pay. And, they covered my relocation, so I felt I had no choice.  Brenda and her husband make the hard move in January to take the position with The synergy Company, which produces organic supplements for lifelong health (The Synergy Company). She became their Director of Procurement.\nMoab, Utah, domicile to Arches and Canyonlands National Parks, is surrounded by some of the most stupefy red rock landscapes on Earth. Moabs unique combination of lowly resort town hospitality, stunning scenery and the cool amnionic fluid of the Colorado River have make it one of the most seek after destinations in the southwestward (City of Moab). Alth ough she has relocated to a bonnie place that she loves Najera states I miss all of the...

No comments:

Post a Comment