.

Monday, March 25, 2019

Educational Goals and Philosophy :: Teaching Teachers Education Learning Essays

Philosophy of Education It has taken me many old age to go under on what profession that I compulsion to pursue. I enlisted for four years in the Air Force and enjoyed this very much, but the time apart from my family was too much. After getting out of the Air Force, I clear-cut I indigenceed to go into the financial arena and started selling policy for New York Life Insurance Company. I did not have the reputation to sell life insurance for this involved being sincerely pushy. later I found what I thought was the perfect job, assistant director at a credit union. I still was not happy. eyepatch all these career changes were going on, I was coaching a nine soccer team consisting of high school boys. This gave me the vision of what I really wanted to do, become a teacher.The biggest reason why I want to become a teacher is that a teacher has the expertness to solve and shape the future Albert Einstein, Bill Gates, or just the average Joe pour down the street. We all can remember that one teacher who shaped or changed our lives as we progressed through our schooling and what better way to honor them than by trying the accomplish the same things they did for us. This is a very powerful ability to get and while your influential you must not let your prejudices arbitrate with the rounding of the student.What essential qualities bequeath I get to possess to be an effective high school teacher? I volition need to have patience as I already see how important this is with my own daughter. Intelligence is important in your area of expertise because students will be able to tell if you know what you are teaching. Honesty with students because this will build organized religion among the students and yourself. Sharing life experiences with your students is important because this as well builds trust among yourself and the students. being well organized is another quality that must possess and at this time I need work in this area. pity is an import ant quality because sometimes we forget that our students are human and has ideas and opinions of their own. Being fun and interesting builds wonderful memories and helps the students learn.My goals as a teacher take on the things above, but also many more. First and foremost I want to receive my masters degree, but while doing this I also want to be teaching in a high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment