.

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Class student dicussions answers week 4 Assignment - 1

Class student dicussions answers week 4 - Assignment Example When revising written messages, it involves trying to find the errors within the message. In doing this, I would read the message to others and take their opinions. Then using their opinions I would go back and step by step correct the errors. In cases where no one is available, I would use different references to see if the message is constructed correctly. I still am learning new ways to better construct my messages, and how to revise them. Over the years, I have done great in courses in revising my messages, and within my written, this course is my first to not get it done properly. I go over my messages, and try to correct them, and use many resources to help, but I find myself still coming up short. Even with spell-check and other things to help aide me, it seems not to be working. It seems that the best revising plan for me would be to keep working on my revising, and being open to many new ways to revise my work. I agree with Joshua scenario on the chosen OSI Model. However, I think a model in computer networking will clearly explain this model. Messages or data is sent from one computer user to another via the internet. The Application layer is where a person decides on the interface to use like Mozilla Firefox. The Presentation layer is where the message will be encrypted into a Microsoft Office document and then copied to the interface. The Session layer is where the sender ensures that the computer is well connected to the internet. The Transport layer is where the sender decides on how to send the message and based on a given priority. The Network layer is to obtain information on the required email address and obtaining the IP address of the sender. The Data-link layer puts the email address to the subject of the email where the MAC address of the sender is stated while the Physical layer involves the sending of binary signals in the process of data exchange. The scenario used

No comments:

Post a Comment