.

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Poem Red to You vs Reading a Poem Essay

I believe that having a poesy read to me is more powerful then study a poem off of a page. When I close my eyes I can see the words that the reader is speaking, instead of trying to understand what the reference is attempting to write to me so it is easier for me to understand what the author is communicating without decoding the words.When I close my eyes as someone is reading, the reader paints a picture in my head of what the author has written and I can also see the words that are being spoken. The poem being read out loud helps me to get a better judgement of what the author was trying to say without reading between the lines.Having the poem read to me also helps me find different authors that I might not have looked at before or even heard of . So it gives me a bigger variety of the authors I might enjoy reading and an opportunity to ask both questions about what is being read. When I read a poem straight off a page I dont not hit the hay what words to say strongly, it is like Im reading a really boring article in the news paper or reading a story with no expression. For my logic to work I must assume the person reading to me knows the poem and knows the words to emphasize.Therefor having a poem read to me is more powerful then reading a poem off of a page because I get a better correspondence of what is said, I can ask questions. Especially if the reader uses the proper emphasis on key words.

No comments:

Post a Comment